Monday, January 15, 2024

Back to College and Laundry

On Tuesday, January 2nd, Addie and I drove back to PCC.  Addie drove the whole way there and that was nice!  We had lunch at Chick-Fil-A and then went to Wal-Mart for some things she needed.









The cost of gas - woo hoo!
It was a long drive home by myself.
Summer made tator-topped dogs for dinner.


Wednesday, January 3
Can you guess what after the holiday and traveling brings?  Ha!  I am grateful to have a wonderful laundry room and washer and dryer.


We had a beautiful visitor (bird) in our backyard.  I tried to get a photo while he sat on the fence but he moved just as I was taking his picture.


It was very warm for January but also very humid as storm clouds rolled in.
I made bacon and mushroom quiche for dinner.


Hey!  I finished!  Glad to be back on a normal schedule.  Goodbye to the holidays and on to a new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment