Sunday, January 28, 2024

Our First IKEA Visit

January 21, 2024
Cappie didn't care if Phoenix was close.  He wanted to sit with me. :)



Good for Cappie!



Brr!  I know other states have way colder temps.  But in the 20s is cold for us here in Florida!




I go outside to catch the sunrise every morning - it is one of the best parts of the day.


Someone really wants to go outside but it is not safe for her.





Very cold but pretty day!





Wondering why my headache was still there when I found my Excedrin migraine pill still sitting on the table.




After church, we went to IKEA.  We have never been to one and it was a fun experience!


We purchased a desk for Sierra and Summer and a bookcase.


We got ice cream treats at Culver's and headed home.


Autumn clearing out and rearranged her room.





Getting some work done with some helpers.



Hope you had a happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment