Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Gym Days and Uncle Tom's Cabin

Thursday, January 4
Just a few photos of our new kitty checking out the TV, sitting on the sofa.





I take every little victory with our new kitty - like sitting on my lap.



Jackson is so curious and just wants to be friends. :)


Autumn and I have a goal for 2024 to work out for 150 minutes a week.  We have a community gym in our neighborhood that we use and I like it a lot.


I also have a goal to read one classic per month for 2024.  January I am reading Uncle Tom's Cabin.


School - Back at it!  Day 87.


Having avocado on homemade sourdough in the sunshine.  :)


This is an audiobook that I have been wanting to read by Brian Kilmeade.  I am really enjoying this as well.  What life stories these men have!



He was knocked OUT.  LOL!




Eric had a flight at 6:56pm so I took him to the airport to drop him off.



For dinner, Summer made bagel sandwiches.  Super easy - deli turkey, swiss cheese slices, and whole cranberry sauce on mini bagels.  Bake and enjoy!


Little miss watching me.



No comments:

Post a Comment