Sunday, January 21, 2024

January Aspire 2024

Sad but very true.


Also very true!


Tuesday, January 9 we flew out at 6am headed toward Santa Clara, CA.  We have the Aspire event for my husband's company that we will be working.


And what a flight it was!  We were supposed to change planes in Atlanta but actually had to stay in flight and head back towards Jax and then turn around and head to Atlanta until it cleared to land in Atlanta.  It felt like the longest flight ever.



These girls putting this cap on Cappie.  Ha!


Once we finally made it to Santa Clara, I got the backseat in the Uber.  LOL

We grabbed lunch at In & Out. It has been years since I had a double-double and I enjoyed it.


View from our hotel room - this is the 49's stadium.


Our hotel room - very nice!


After lunch, it was to work at the venue.


Don't be cooled - California was cold!


A few photos of setting up for the Aspire event.





Ahhh...mountains!


The stadium.




I got to work mainly by myself and listen to many podcast episodes. :)


Putting together swag bags.


Rainy and cold day in Cali.




For lunch, we hit up a great little authentic Mexican joint.



This is for the Diamond lunch which my husband does.  He does such a great job.





This is the Diamond Lounge and registration which my husband also does.




I worked set-up, Gold registration, 360 photo booth, combined registration, and sales table.


Robert Herjavec from Shark Tank speaking.


Joe Montana in a Q&A.




The event goes from 8am - 7pm.  Then it is several hours of tear-down and packing the semi.


Friday morning - on our way home!



I love views from the plane on a clear day!





Hey, sis in Phoenix!


They actually gave me the can.  Whoa.


Snow over the Midwest.
January Aspire 2024 is over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment