Tuesday, January 9, 2024

New Years Vacation - Tallulah Gorge - Part 4

Sunday, January 31

Last day of 2023!



If it wasn't so cold down in the 30s, I would have enjoyed my coffee on the porch.  Still beautiful with the sunshine.




Side note:  A camping hack that I figured out for this trip.  My deviled egg container fits 20 eggs perfectly!  We are a family of six and we use a lot of eggs so this is awesome for our family.  And doesn't take up a ton of space in the cooler.

Instead, I enjoyed it by the fireplace.



Brr!  Cold for us Floridians.


For breakfast, I made scrambled eggs, bacon, bread with apple butter, and homemade cinnamon rolls.




After breakfast and having devotions together, we did the trail for the South Rim of the gorge.






Can you see the overlook and railing?  That is where we hiked yesterday.



















Can you see the Visitor Center top center?





Can you see the people??





My loves.































The dam.






No comments:

Post a Comment