Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Our Christmas Day 2023


Merry Christmas 2023!
December 25, 2023


Of course, I was the first one up in the house.



Our Christmas Day weather for 2023.  Eric turned on the AC.  That man.
We put away our phones to make sure we were being present with each other.  So I didn't get too many photos.
We read the Christmas story together.  Each said something about this year and the coming year.
Then we opened gifts.

The first gift was a new video camera for our family to record more memories in the coming years!
We did record opening gifts together and I am excited for that!



Summer gave me two Pioneer Woman casserole serving dishes. :)  
Pretty and needed!


Sierra gave me a Pioneer Woman dough scraper for my sourdough adventures!


Summer gave me this book to add to my Laura Ingalls Wilder book collection - yay!


Autumn wanted to get me things for my sourdough adventures so she got me two banneton baskets, and a lame, dough scraper and made me homemade toppers for my starter jar!  Such a useful and special gift!



Sierra got me new Pioneer Woman measuring cups (the cow!) and measuring spoons.  Yay!


The stocking gifts I received. :)  From Sierra.


From Autumn:  New dish towels and the linen bag - I think I can use it for my sourdough bread!



Money gift from my parents. :)


Amazon gift card from my sister, Rachel, and family. :)


A special personalized gift from Addie!  All my babies' names including pets and the bouquet is made of all the flowers for the months that everyone was born in.  Love it!


And isn't this just the cutest apron??  I absolutely love it and Autumn even embroidered "Ma" on the front.  Perfect!



Special package of gifts from my Mom - thank you, Mom!  Love you!


New family game from my niece, Kylee!  It is a lot of fun too!  Thank you, Kylee!


And I am so excited about this - I finally got a KitchenAid!  I am definitely ready for one and look forward to using this for years to come for my family!
Thank you, honey!


Eric and Sierra putting together Summer's new bike.


Poor Summer not feeling well.


Summer and Autumn.  Watching home videos.


Sierra putting together her Lego set from Autumn from the movie UP. :)  So cute!


Addie and Eric watching home videos.


Corned beef and cabbage for our Christmas dinner.


Summer got that pink cap in her stocking and it got passed around all day!


Playing our new game!



Not a good photo but peach cobbler with vanilla bean ice cream to finish off the day.  Talked to my parents and then off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment