Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Recipe: Crock Pot Beef and Noodles

Crock Pot Beef and Noodles


I was born and raised a Buckeye in the heart of the Midwest.  As a Baptist PK, we had numerous potlucks over my childhood. ;)  Someone always made this dish and it was one of my favorites.  I recently found this recipe online and it has become one of my most favorite recipes! 
For a true Midwest style meal, serve this over a bed of mashed potatoes and a salad on the side.  Enjoy!

2 lbs. stew meat, cubed
29 oz. beef broth, canned
2 cups water
1 tbsp. minced garlic
½ tsp. onion powder
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. pepper
16 oz. egg noodles

Directions:

Place stew meat in crock pot and pour beef broth and water over the meat.  Add in garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper.  Cover.  Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.  Add in egg noodles during the last 30 minutes of cooking.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment