Friday, January 15, 2021

Everyday Photos of Ohio Life

 
This is a post of just everyday random pictures from life in Ohio. :)


Aren't these beautiful?  I would see them on my walks with Max.  The color was so deep and the photo didn't really capture the actual beauty.


As time got closer to our moving and my husband left for Oregon, I moved Sierra and Summer down to my room as well as their closet.  It helped so much to pack the two youngest up totally and their room.  Believe me, you don't realize how much children have until you have to move cross country.  Don't put that off!  LOL!


In Summer's reading for school, she had to read about the Oregon Trail.  Pretty soon we would be heading out on the "Oregon Trail"!  


You probably can't see in the photos but my girls are out there working.  These are sweet Ohio memories for me.  I'm proud of them for their hard work, character and dedication at their ages.


Chick-Fil-A is a wonderful place for young people to work and I am grateful that we lived so close to one in Ohio and that both Addie and Autumn worked here.  Just posting these pictures remind me of the time sitting there waiting for them and that good Mom memory. :)


Autumn normally worked the lunch shift and would come home and finish her school.  They get a meal on their shift and she would bring it home.  Max often would sit by her in hopes she would share a chicken nugget or waffle fry. :)


Just doing school at the breakfast nook.



Little walking buddy.


Many reminders for these days.


Just spending time time with the littlest painting our toes. :)


Summer entered a coloring contest at the children's program at our church and won this neat shirt. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment