Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Recovering after the holidays...

 Saturday was that great day when you just enjoy being at home after a holiday - eating all those holiday leftovers and letting your body relax and rejuvenate.  I did have to do a few small errands but other than that - enjoyed a very slow day. :)

I spent some time writing some blog posts.  Organized and wrote in my new planner.  Do you use a planner?  This year, one of my Christmas gifts was a planner.  I really am loving the space in it!







Sunday, we FINALLY got to go back to in-person services!  We have been out due to Covid and quarantine.  They actually weren't having in person services yet but we still went. LOL!  It was the pastor and his wife, the media guy and his wife-who does the music - and us.  It was SO good to be AT church again.

For lunch, Summer and I made taco pasta salad. I had forgotten how much I liked it - I haven't made it in several years.



On to a new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment