Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Our Rental Home in Ohio

 In the upcoming days, I'm going to share some photos and memories from Ohio.  I will probably start at the time of our leaving and go backwards through my pictures so don't be too confused.  LOL!  I wanted to put them in some blog posts for our memories.  I hope you enjoy them.

The following is photos of our rental home in Ohio.  They were taken in the last days there.  It was a beautiful place and we enjoyed it very much.

This was Autumn's bedroom.  She got to enjoy a lot of beautiful sunshine and it was a nice, bright room.  Light blue walls and white ceilings with wood trim.  And a spacious walk-in closet.  It was my favorite bedroom overall!




This was Addie's bedroom.  She had the smallest of the bedrooms of the four bedroom home.  It had a tannish color wall color with white ceilings and wood trim and also a walk-in closet.



This was the upstairs full bathroom that the girls shared.



A couple pictures of the upstairs hallway.



I know I have another picture of Sierra and Summer's bedroom.  For now, this is all I can find.  Their room was turquoise and white with wood trim.  I'll try to find it and add it here.


This was the living room - maybe some would call it the family room.


This was the half bath - powder room - on the first floor off of the living areas.


This was the master bedroom on the main floor.  In the last days before we moved, we made this the room we lived in so that we could clean the upper level and close it off.



This was the dining room.  This is where I spent most of my time doing school with the girls.  We also hosted many dinners in this room.



This was the front room.  I guess you would formally call it a sitting room?  Anyways, we used it as a school room.


The front room had a nice view of the neighborhood.  The beautiful trees and the snow and rain.


The master bedroom after we packed the car the morning we left.  It was very spacious and had wonderful closet space.  It was a light gray with white and wood trim.


The master bathroom.

I guess I didn't get a photo of the shower.  I loved that shower!  Ha!

Photos missing:

Laundry room and front entrance

No comments:

Post a Comment