Thursday, January 21, 2021

Made It Halfway Through the Week!

Chilly week here in Oregon.  But can't complain compared to the midwest. :)

Sunday, we had church at 10:30am.  After church, we had tacos for lunch.  My favorite.

Then my BIL called and asked if we wanted to come over to help shoot whatever is digging up their yard.  LOL!  


I decided to get us a drink - and the person ahead of me paid for my order!  Thank you, Jesus, for that special blessing!!


Monday, I really tried to focus on getting little things done.  You know, the things you walk by and think, I need to get that done.  It bothers you to see it there undone but you put it off.  I tried to work on those little things.  Like ironing a badge on Summer's Awana shirt. :)


We had fun doing a Bible quiz together that my mom sent the girls. :)


My mom sent me this beautiful plaque.  Times get tough but my Savior never fails.

For dinner, I made my rendition of Hamburger Helper.
Eric helped my brother in law pick up a dining room set they bought and didn't get home until 9pm.  Long day for him.


I know I share a lot of sunrise pictures but how can you not?  Just such an inspiring start to my day.




Tuesday is my grocery shopping day.  Summer and I went to Winco and Wal-Mart and guess what?  It wasn't pouring rain.  Ha!!  


This is the view coming back from grocery shopping.  So beautiful. :)


Let Max play outside and just tried to soak in a little bit of the sunshine.  
Had to run more errands - drop off Sonny's portable concentrator at UPS Store, mail second grading period grades at the post office.

It was Banquet pot pies for dinner.  I needed something easy and quick - especially on my shopping and errand days.

Wednesday started off interesting.  The breaker had flipped off for the water heater so no hot water for a shower.

Watched the 2021 Presidential Inauguration.  That is the nice thing about home schooling.  They can watch these things in history happen and hopefully remember them when they are adults.

Then made some phone calls to lawyer firms.  Laundry.  School.  Housework.  Making some decisions - asking the Lord to guide me.  Sometimes you may feel that you have no clue even how to make the right decisions.  You just have to trust the Lord that He is guiding you.  Opening doors.  Closing doors.  And you just have to pull the trigger and pray Lord, take control.  That is where I feel I am right now.

Went over to my sister's to drop off my steam cleaner and show her how to use it.


Autumn had requested one of her favorites - Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp with Angel Hair Pasta for dinner.  I served it with garlic breadsticks and brussel sprouts.


There was only about three bites left.  LOL!
We made it halfway through this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment