Tuesday, January 5, 2021

New Years Day 2021

 

New Years Day 2021!  Wow!  We made it!  Ha.  

The girls were at my sisters for a sleepover so it was just the hubby and I in the morning.  I had a lot of things to finish up making and Eric asked if he could help.  One of my favorite things for us to do together is work in the kitchen.  He doesn't often ask to help so I definitely take him up on it when he does!




My sister and I did a big dinner for us!

Ham
Cottage mashed potatoes with noodle gravy
Cream cheese corn
Green beans with bacon
Sweet potato casserole
Caesar salad
Mac and cheese

For appetizers:
Cream cheese with jalapeno pepper jelly and crackers
Salami and pickle wraps
Deviled eggs

For dessert:
Chocolate Delight
Pecan Pie
Cheesecake

Such a good meal!

After our meal, we opened our Christmas presents to each other.  And then we had some fun playing some games. :)



Cousins!


Max even came to hang out!







I'm so thankful to have family time during the holidays this year.  The Lord is so very good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment