Saturday, January 9, 2021

My Week

Tuesday!  I didn't have as quite as an extensive to do list as Monday but I did have several things to do.  One was an appointment with Sonny's bank.  The lobbies for the banks are closed here in Oregon so I had to make an appointment.  However, the banker called me in the morning and I was able to answer my questions and I didn't have to actually go to the bank.

I mailed some thank you cards.

Kohl's to drop off two Amazon returns.

Wal-Mart for another return as well as to pick up some needed items.

Sonny's oxygen supplies from Norco were picked up at our home.

Library to pick up my hold and to return some books.

Thankfully, I got through to Social Security before end of day on Monday.  I thought I would be calling all day Tuesday.

For dinner, I made Fast Fiesta Soup and quesadillas.  Actually, I should say Summer made dinner for us all that night and did well.

Wednesday, Summer and I went grocery shopping.  I was going to say it always seems to rain on my shopping days but it is winter in Oregon - and it pretty much rains all the time!  Went to McMinnville.  Our first stop was to Famous Footwear for a return.  Second was to Staples to pick up my photo card order.  Third was Winco for groceries.

Before I left, I put dinner in the crockpot.  Lemon chicken breasts and veggies.  Always nice to have dinner cooking for you!








Thursday, I was able to catch the beautiful sunrise and sky!

I spent the majority of the day working with Sierra on her 9 week exams.  Nearly done with half the school year.  

For dinner, I made super easy - corndogs and fries.  Throw them in the oven.  LOL!

The girls then went to church for Awana and youth group.

Friday, end of the school week!  Spent time working with Summer on her quizzes and tests along with some homework papers.  I also made some loaves of banana bread - some mini ones for my sister and family and a large one for us. 

For dinner, I made a new recipe - Bacon Cheeseburger Rice.  We absolutely loved this recipe and it's definitely going into my keeper file. :)  I will share it soon.  Tasty, filling and family friendly!


After dinner, I ran a few things over to my sister's house.  I took Max so he could run a little and play. :)


Have a restful Friday night!


No comments:

Post a Comment