Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Afternoon Thunderstorm and Chicken Gnocchi Soup

Tuesday was a good day!  I took Eric to the airport and dropped him off for his flight to Chicago.  They have their Aspire event this week.

On the way back, I did my weekly grocery shopping at Wal-Mart.  It is SO nice to have a vehicle in the day and not have to go at night.  I stopped at Chick-Fil-A after shopping and tried the new Honey Pepper Pimento chicken sandwich.  It is pricey (I didn't realize that!).  I enjoyed it but not enough to pay $7 for it.  I like the deluxe sandwich better.

It began to rain some while I was out.  Put all the groceries away and worked on school for a couple hours.  Then a HUGE thunderstorm hit and lasted a couple hours.  I love afternoon storms here when the house gets dark!  You can put on the ambiance music, turn on the lights, and enjoy the storm!  And that I did!





So cozy!


I made copycat Olive Garden chicken gnocchi soup for our dinner with slices of French bread and butter on the side.  So good.  I will share that recipe this week.  It is such a good soup for fall time. :)


Autumn stayed after work to attend a church college small group.

I worked on some blogging, read my book, and went to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment