Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Last Night Being Twelve Years Old

 Friday, September 15th - School-Day 22!  Another foggy morning.  We have a lot of humidity and moisture in the air from all the rain - makes for some light fog to start the day.

Eric has a work event for the next four days so he won't be home.

After walking Max, I worked on grading and prepping for the next two weeks of school.




Did you know we have black bear here in Florida? :)


Always my helper when I work in the office/schoolroom. :)


Started on making some of the food for Summer's birthday party the next day.  Autumn wanted a garden party theme and she picked out the types of food she wanted.  One was scones.  I made blueberry scones.  They bled all over so they didn't look super pretty.  But I tried!



I made Salisbury steak and mashed potatoes for dinner.
Just looking at our youngest - her last night being 12 years old.  Where does time go?  I love watching her read - I was always reading even when eating.



Sunset.


This boy is so long.  He takes up two seats!  Ha!


Autumn and Summer decorating for Summer's party.



Good night, Summer.  Dad and Mom love you very much.  I wish you would stay little forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment