Tuesday, September 19, 2023

My Week: September 6-8

Wednesday, September 6 - Back home in Florida!  We drove almost 2,000 miles there and back to Grover Hill, Ohio to visit my parents.  Sixteen-hour days with the time driving plus gas, bathroom, and food stops.  I am glad to be back home and into routine.



I just love an old-fashioned tomato sandwich with mayo, salt and pepper. 


Max is glad to have us back.



Being a proper doggie with his legs crossed.

Autumn is back to work today - 9-6pm.  We are on Day 15 of school.  

I have a feeling my weekly posts will be rather boring.  My life is much slower than ever before.  I guess I need to find more new recipes to make and new projects to do around my house. :)


I could make another pet as much hair as I sweep up every day!



Sweet, sleepy boy.

At 6:15pm, I dropped Sierra and Summer off for youth group and I went to Wal-Mart to do my weekly grocery shopping.  I was out of town Monday and Tuesday and I don't have a car during the week now.

Chicken noodle casserole was for dinner - I do love this casserole and it is perfect for fall days.



Thursday, September 7 - School - Day 16.  Autumn was at work.  Have you ever had one of those days when you can't seem to find any motivation and you are just feeling down?  Sometimes that happens after a period of go, go, go.  


Nice to start the day with a beautiful sunrise.  Thank you, Jesus.










I made chicken stir fry for dinner.

Friday, September 8 - School - Day 17.  Autumn was at work.



I felt much better today.  Autumn cleaned the downstairs windows for my mom while we were there.  I have been meaning to clean mine so today was the day I tackled it.  I did find out that I need a long-handled tool to clean the outside tops of the window.  Ha!  


I also gave Max a bath and gave him a good brushing when he dried.  Not my favorite job but always good to get it done.


I paid all the bills and balanced my account.  Cleared my e-mail.  Printed up my new September calendar.

Made stuffed green peppers for dinner - they really are one of my favorite meals.  I like to make a couple extra for leftovers for a couple lunches. :)  Yum!

In the evening, I was able to find a table and chair set for our dining area, and Eric and I went and picked it up.  I really like it much better than the table that was left here by the previous owners.  I will be enjoying it this fall!!  It was right down the road too and we didn't have to drive far for it.  Thank you, Jesus!

Then we watched the new Little Mermaid movie together for a family movie night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment