Saturday, September 30, 2023

Only Handle It Once!

Friday, September 29

Last day of September for the work week in 2023!  We have officially finished one complete month of school - today was Day 32.  The year is going smoothly.  

I really am trying to go about my day thinking of OHIO - Only Handle It Once!  If I think about something or have been thinking about it, I just try to do it right then.

Wanted to send a text to encourage my niece about singing for their youth rally - sent the text!

Finish a letter to my parents - took five minutes, wrote the letter and printed it!  Addressed the envelope.  Done.

Make a payment for my husband.  Done.

Make a call to the rescue - Done.

You will come to the end of the day in a better frame of mind if you start just DOING what you are thinking that you need to do.

Cleaned and did laundry.  Made a chocolate bundt cake.  Updated my calendars for the next week.  

Let's make it another good day today getting those little things done!



The toothbrush is to brush him.  He likes it. :)


Sourdough starter - Day 2.


Ladies conference in Pensacola.


Surprised that my curls are staying in!





Spicy BLT wraps and lemon rice soup.


My big baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment