Thursday, September 28, 2023

Starting the Sourdough Journey

Wednesday, September 27

Well, I started the day by sleeping later than I wanted.  Probably because I woke up a little after 2am.  Shortly after I woke up, I saw a flashlight waving around in the hallway.  I froze.  Then got up quietly.  I saw the light coming from Summer's room.  I peeked into the room and here it was Sierra looking for her water bottle because she was thirsty.  Scared me half to death!  Took me a while to get back to sleep.  LOL!

I did some cleaning and then some school with the girls.  I also started my sourdough starter finally!  I had to go to Aldi and then to Publix to get unbleached flour.  I am excited to go on the sourdough journey. :)






I then ran out of time to make dinner so I made spaghetti.  Then off to Youth Group and Bible study.  I also went to the chiropractor as well.



Then back home, walked Max, and then watched the Republican Presidential Debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment