Friday, September 15, 2023

Chat With Your Sister Always Makes for a Good Day

 Wednesday, September 13 - Today is my brother-in-law's birthday.  Happy birthday, Josh!



The morning started off gray and overcast skies and then rained for a while.  I wasn't expecting it to rain but I truly enjoyed it!  Nothing better than a quiet, rainy morning in my opinion!  About 9:30am, the skies began to clear and it was blue and sunny the rest of the day.

Day 20 of school.  Worked on grading and doing quizzes with the girls.


Always enjoy reading these great poems. 



Oh, this cat.  Ha!


This girl loves to bake and cook!


Proud of the hubby and the work he gets to be a part of.

Got to catch up with my sisters on a phone call chat - always makes the day pass more quickly when I get to have a good talk.  :)

Finished up the laundry and then mowed the backyard.  

Boiled eggs - divided them and made pickled eggs with a dozen of them and the rest I made creamed eggs on toast for dinner.  I never cared for it as a kid but I feel I got it down just right on how I make it and I love it.

Another recipe for pickled eggs - we love them!  Making them for Summer's birthday. :)

Then we rushed off to drop Sierra and Summer off at Youth Group at 6:15pm.  I picked up a few things at Wal-Mart and had my weekly chiropractor visit.


Finished with a night walk with Max.

How was your Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment