Thursday, September 14, 2023

Foggy September Morning


Tuesday, September 12 - After the big storm, we woke up to a foggy morning.  I love fog!!  



A picture from Pensacola Christian College during Greek Rush - a big event on campus.  Where our oldest goes to college.


Oh my sweet boy, Jackson.



Had to weed again.  I need to finish this project and get the weed barrier and rock down.



After weeding, I trimmed the backyard.  I also tried to do some on the other side of our fence in the preserve but got weeds wrapped inside and it started smoking.  Oops!
I also did laundry and swept and mopped all my floors.
School - Day 19.
I then made clam chowder and Rachel grilled sandwiches (Swiss cheese, deli turkey, sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing - grilled)  


The night ended in an epic lightning storm!  Here are some videos I took watching it.









I love these fantastic summer thunderstorms!  
Do you love storms?

No comments:

Post a Comment