Sunday, September 17, 2023

Pizza Cupcakes and a Rainy Afternoon

Thursday, September 14 - School day 21.  I had a ton of dishes to do from the night before.  I swear we dirty so many dishes in this house.  I did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, and swept.  Put a load of laundry in the washer and fold the towels in the dryer.

I needed to finish up with the front lawn.  I did the trimming for all the front.  I outlined the front lawn and then Sierra mowed.  I then had to clean up all the lawn debris-grass, dirt, etc. from the street and sidewalk.  I really need to get a leaf blower cause I look ridiculous with my broom and dustpan.  Ha!  But I don't care - it looks so good!  I can't stand it when people leave all the dead grass and debris on the street and sidewalks.  I was completely drenched in sweat but I do love outside work the most.








Shortly after we finished, we had a storm roll in, and here came the rain.  Another soaker!  Glad we got it all done!  I just LOVE afternoon summer thunderstorms!





Worked on my blog a little in the afternoon.  It is the perfect feeling to have your work done (even if it is just for a couple hours) and enjoy sitting in a clean home, enjoying the rain, and doing something pleasant like blogging. :)

Autumn had requested pizza cupcakes and apple pie enchiladas so that is what I made for dinner.  The pizza cupcakes were pretty good, I have to say!  They are a super easy dinner and kids will enjoy them.  I pair them with a side salad and it is a quick and easy meal. :)

The girls and I sat around at the dining table and chatted.  Cleaned up the kitchen and finished the dishes.  Walked Max.







No comments:

Post a Comment