Sunday, September 3, 2023

My Week: August 21 - 27

 Monday, August 21 - Today, I have a vehicle.  Because I will be taking Addie back to college, I need a vehicle for Wednesday.  Autumn will be dogsitting and working Monday - Wednesday and they are allowing her to use their vehicle.

School - Day 6!  I did all the laundry, cleaning and finally got a photo printed and picked up from Walgreens.  I also tried to make chicken gumbo like my father-in-law used to make.  It was my first attempt and I think I will definitely make some changes and look at more recipes for this.



When you have girls, they love to have things around them pretty and pleasing to enjoy.  Summer sets up a little space to do her homework.  Cup of hot tea, a candle burning. :)


PE time at our community gym.


Sweet boy kitty.


Tuesday, August 22 - School - Day 7!  Did a few errands to Dollar Tree and the library.  Eric and I took Addie out for dinner to Cracker Barrel for her last night with us.


When you do a couple miles on the treadmill.  Ha!





I just love the ambiance videos and music during the day.

Wednesday, August 23 - I took Addie back to college.  I will share that in a separate post.
School - Day 8
Piano lessons for Sierra.  Summer was not feeling well and was not able to go with me to Pensacola.

Thursday, August 24 - School - Day 9
Summer and I rode bikes to the library for the Frosting Lab.  2 1/2 miles one way.
Spaghetti for dinner.
Eric and I had a business meeting for an investment at 6pm.


Summer making more baked creations.


Friday, August 25 - School-Day 10
Sunrise.
Piano lessons for Summer.  Took Eric to the airport.  He flew to New York City for a work event - Money Is.


My two boys.




Sunset Friday evening.

Saturday, August 26 - Decided to get the yard work done - mowing and trimming.  It was pretty warm but good to get it done.  And we got it done just in time before a little rain came in.
Eric is in New York City at a work event.



I just enjoy storm clouds and storms!!
Made cream cheese potato soup for our dinner.


This is where I usually find Jackson sleeping when I get up in the morning.  Ha!  By Sierra's head.


Sunday, August 27 - Still had my migraine.  Sierra had a sore throat and the phglem was making her gag and throw up.  We made it to church but Sierra didn't want to go - afraid she would throw up.  So I dropped Autumn and Summer off at Sunday School and then took Sierra home and came back for the service.  
Eric is in New York for work.
After church, we stopped at Dollar Tree for snacks and then home for a quick lunch - Slow Cooker Layered Enchilada Dinner.  


Our Dollar Tree now has the Dollar Tree Plus section!  Here are some of the things you can find in the Plus section. :)


I got one of the Gather boards.


These signs are really great - but they are smaller than some you can get and they will warp in high humidity.  Just FYI!





Autumn trays.


Sunday was $4 National Movie Day so the girls and I went to see The Hill.  A story of Rickey Hill - a crippled kid who went on to play baseball in the 70's. 
I really liked the movie - great for families too.


After the movie, Sierra and Autumn went to work on shipping for Tabitha for a few hours.  It was just Summer and I.  I did a lot of cleaning - dishes, sweep, mop, etc. so that I could have a good start for the week ahead.

The boy animals.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment