Friday, September 29, 2023

Fall Day and Rice & Bean Bowls

Today actually truly felt like fall here in Florida.  It won't last but it was nice to have something different!  It was overcast, cool, and had a strong breeze.  When I say cool, it stayed in the 70's.  Ha!!  

I swept and mopped my floors.  They really needed it!  It always looks so nice when it is done but it doesn't last.  LOL!  Oh well!

I worked on finding some local events for the month of October and the season of fall.  I find if I research and plan these things out, it all goes much better.  Since we live in a new state and it is so far south, fall is different and the things available to do are much different.  But I have a few different and fun events for us to try and on the calendar!  I also finished our Fall Bucket List as well.  Then I worked on some tests and quizzes with Summer.  


Sourdough starter - Day 1



My fall bucket list

At 3:30 p.m., she did the Frosting Lab at the library.  When we got home, she made dinner for us which turned out really well!  I will share that recipe soon as well.  Rice and bean bowls with corn and avocado crema.  After dinner, I walked Max and then did the dishes and swept.  


Creations at the frosting lab.





Tomorrow is Friday and I hope it is productive!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment