Tuesday, September 26, 2023

O-H-I-O

Today was a quiet but productive day.  Monday is the day to reset for the new week.  I did not mow last week so the girls and I mowed today.  I did all the trimming and cleaned up all the grass clippings.  Even though it will be the hottest day of the week, I am glad to get it done right off the bat at the beginning of the week.  It looks good and that makes me feel good. :)

We have to have leftovers for dinner because I don't have a car to get any groceries.  Ha!

I also cleaned the house and caught up on the laundry from the weekend.  And I gave my kitty a hundred kisses.  He's such a sweet boy.

Can you believe it is fall?  I need to finish our fall bucket list and print it.  Do you have a fall bucket list?  You can have a bucket list for whatever you want!  We love fall so we have one for fall.  :)

Just a thought to leave you with today I heard a guest share on my husband's podcast.  OHIO.  It stands for Only Handle It Once.  What that means is stop putting off small things.  When you think of that little thing that may only take a minute or two to accomplish, just do it.  If you don't, it will take up your mental real estate all day!  You won't accomplish anything bigger because you can only think about those little nagging things that need done.  I'm going to really focus on doing this in my life and I hope you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment