Wednesday, February 7, 2024

A New Month Begins

 Thursday, February 1

School - Day 108



Sierra worked 2-6pm today.  She is still in training at Chick-Fil-A.


A neat story.  Summer found this book at Goodwill.  She has the first book in the series.  It was given to her by a lady Miss Alice - the camp nurse.  She gave it to her when she was sick at camp.  Miss Alice has since passed away.  A sweet remembrance.


Working on my next classic book for February - Pride and Prejudice.

Isn't this cool?  I have an app for my garbage route and it sends me reminders of when to set out the garbage, recycles, etc.


I like the spreadability of margarine but not the taste.  You can make your own spreadable butter - so easy!



This is a great idea!  I you have leftover carrots and celery from a veggie tray, dice them up and freeze them for soups and stews.


No comments:

Post a Comment