Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Rainy February Sunday

Sunday, February 18
Happy Sunday!  This is a book that we got on the bargain rack.  It is Love Comes Softly by Janette Oke.  It is a special edition and is signed by her.  Special.  I got it for Summer to thank her for helping me dog-sit.



Mr. Oliver and Summer.  



Finished this audiobook - Once Upon a Wardrobe by Patti Callahan.  Very interesting audiobook to listen to on CS Lewis.


Church - Shindler Drive Baptist Church.


After church, we got subs at Subway for our lunch.


It was another rainy day!  Which is nice sometimes for a Sunday inside.



Rain is adding up.


I just love these Easter egg garlands I got with the pretty speckled eggs. :)


Another weekend is over.  Have my muffin up with me. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment