Thursday, February 8, 2024

My New Happy Spot!

Friday, February 2
Nothing that makes my morning better than sunshine streaming in my living room!
The first thing I got to doing was an oil change and tire rotation for the SUV.
I also picked up my husband's football jersey at the cleaners and had a visit to the chiropractor.
Then shopping at Wal-Mart.


My special order came in while I was doing errands.  The girls had brought it upstairs.  Autumn and I opened it and got it into my room and assembled it - so easy!


I was so hungry by then and dying to try my fresh baked bread with my spreadable butter I made yesterday -sooooo good!


Before I even got to try my new chair, someone else decided to try it!  She's so cute!





And this is it!  A little project I have been wanting to do.
 I've always wanted a little reading nook.  
A place to read, pray, have quiet time.  Autumn helped me put it together and I love it so much!
What a great start to my weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment