Sunday, February 25, 2024

Miss Whitney Joins Us

Friday, February 16
Day 118
We have a busy weekend.  Today and tomorrow, I will be busy boarding two dogs with Rover.



This is Whitney, a senior dog almost 12 years old.  She is staying with us today and tomorrow.


In the morning, I did my gym workout and went to the chiropractor and Wal-Mart.
At 1pm, I had an Aspire Zoom meeting.
Eric is in San Jose this weekend.


Can't believe the price of eggs and how it is going up again.



Gas had gone up as well.  I decided to get it at Circle K and it gave me $.25 off a gallon!





Nuggie checks out the visitors from her safe place.


Nuggie, Cappie Jack, and Oliver.









I mowed the lawn and did some trimming.  The clover is taking over so we are getting lawn treatment for this year.



Summer made tuna noodle casserole for our dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment