Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Making Laura's Brownies

 Tuesday, February 6

School - Day 111

I picked up Eric from the airport late Monday night so I didn't get much sleep.  But I still got up early, had my devotions, and did my workout at the gym.




I love the pool area in the morning.




The weather was on the cool side but nice in the sunshine.

Eric had the day off but still did Zoom calls for work.  Sierra had work from 2-6pm at Chick-fil-A.




I made lime chicken fajitas for dinner and called it an early night.


A set of 50 Christian biographies that I was able to purchase through the girls' school scholarship.



The pollen is bad right now.



Summer made brownies from Laura Ingalls' cookbook in honor of her birthday.



I love this cookbook because it has photos from her home.

Wednesday, February 7

School - Day 112

Autumn and I went and did our workout together at the gym.  The sun was shining strong but the wind made it feel very chilly.  It only got to 58 for a high.

I worked on going through paperwork, decluttering, and reorganizing.  I didn't finish because I wanted to work on school with Sierra since Wednesday is her day off.



Summer made broccoli-cheese soup and then we prepared the items for BLT's.


She doesn't sit with me too much so I enjoy these moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment