Thursday, February 15, 2024

Comfort Food on February Days

Thursday, February 8


I love these notes that Sierra made.


My favorite stain remover.


School - Day 113.
Sierra worked 2-6pm.
I made chicken and noodles over mashed potatoes for dinner.



Someone took Nugget's little basket bed.  Stinker.


Friday, February 9
School - Day 114


Ha!  Caught him flipping over.




In the morning, I went to the chiropractor, Wal-Mart and Aldi.
Eric was off and worked from home.
I had a boarder that was scheduled to drop off their dog at 2pm.  At 2:30pm, she messaged and said it would be 4:30pm.  She didn't come until 5pm.  It was a husky that is about 9 months old named Sparky.  See my separate post for more photos. :)


Enjoying the February sunshine.



The kitties watching from a safe distance to that dog out in the yard.  LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment