Sunday, February 11, 2024

Sunday and Tornadoes



Sunday, February 4th

Ever just had a really great morning?  I really enjoyed my Sunday morning.  Coffee and devotions in bed.

My favorite candle burning...my beautiful little reading nook...time with Jesus.


Do you like my special area?


I did some blog posts while listening to this podcast - She Reads Truth on Exodus which is where I am reading right now in my Bible reading plan.


Got ready for church, baked a loaf of bread and pizza crust, and cleaned the kitchen.  Then it was off to church.



During church, it started pouring.  Heavy downpours on the rain home.


I don't mind a rainy Sunday afternoon. :)


When we got home from church, I found the kitties like this.  Jackson on the bed and Molly on my new chair. :)




She loves this chair!  She's such a princess.


Summer made us veggie pizza for lunch while I cleaned the downstairs bathroom and my bathroom.  I also did a few loads of laundry.
Late in the afternoon, we had a tornado warning that came along with strong thunderstorms.  I was reading upstairs when it came.  Thankfully we did not have any damage and were safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment