Thursday, February 1, 2024

Goals Update for January 2024

Today is the last day of January 2024!  Usually, I am so happy because January is my least favorite month.  Cold, dreary, long.  But this is my first January in Florida and while we had a few cold and dreary days, it is the best January I've ever had. :)  I may have new favorite months while living in Florida.

January was a fairly quiet month for me.  Here is where we are at by January 31.

We have finished 107 days of school by the end of this month.

Sierra got a job at Chick-fil-A and started on January 30th.

I worked my second Aspire in Santa Clara, CA with my husband's company.

Addie returned to Pensacola Christian College on January 2nd for the second semester of her junior year.

Eric traveled much of the month doing events for his company and also took over the Chairman's Club for his company.

A few of my personal goals - update for the end of January:

To do The Bible Recap Plan in 2024.  I am up to date with this plan.

To read one classic book per month in 2024.  Today, I finished Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe.

I also completed two audiobooks in January - Teddy and Booker T: How Two American Icons Blazed a Path for Racial Equality by Brian Kilmeade.

Becoming Mrs. Lewis by Patti Callahan.

Workout 150 minutes per week.  I have completed this goal for January.

Take one walk per day.  I did not complete this every day but want to improve and meet this goal in February!

Work for Rover - I completed my first job with Rover in January!

Earn money with Aspire - I did this in January.

Help Sierra get a job - completed!  She started with Chick-fil-A in January.

Monthly date with each daughter - completed in January!

Keep a 2024 prayer journal - started and done in January.

Two dates with Eric in January- we had one date on January 23rd for our dating anniversary.  Will do better in February - already have one date planned!

Purchase furniture for bedroom - I moved a dresser we already owned to our bedroom and I purchased two nightstands.

Write one blog post per day - done.

And lastly, rescue a second cat - this is one I didn't think would be completed so soon but it happened on January 2nd!  Welcome Molly Marmalade/Nugget/Princess!

How was your January?

No comments:

Post a Comment