Tuesday, February 6, 2024

More Organizational Projects

 Wednesday, January 31

School - Day 106

Eric is in Cali all this week.


Getting my workout out in and enjoyed some reading in the sunshine by the pool afterwards.


 I was able to finish my audiobook Becoming Mrs. Lewis.



Oh she's so cute!

Baked a loaf of sourdough bread.


I also finished my classic for January - Uncle Tom's Cabin.  What an impactful book!  I encourage EVERYONE to read this book.  It truly moved me.

Summer and I had our monthly date at Chick-Fil-A.  Also stopped at Aldi and Goodwill.  I found a cute basket to put my blankets in for my bedroom.

I finished a few organizational projects.  I got two bag organizers at Aldi - $6.99 each.  I had one of these for our home in Reno but left it there installed on the wall.  I got one for my pantry downstairs and one for the laundry room upstairs.  Hooray and a great product for your home!




Also got another nice rack for my dishes in my cupboard.
Great heavy quality!


I purchased these drawer organizers online.  The brand is Space Aid.  I like them because you can adjust the different spaces according to what you need in that space.  Here are the before and after photos of my kitchen drawers.  I may cut down a few of the small dividers and put them in my drawers.  I just need to add the labels now. :)









I purchased two nightstands for my bedroom and Autumn stayed up to build them for me.  She's so helpful!  Will post them tomorrow. :)

Hooray for progress and baby steps!

Sierra and Summer went to Youth Group at 6:15pm.

We had lemony turkey rice soup for dinner with sourdough bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment