Monday, February 19, 2024

Five Love Languages Marriage Conference 2024

On Saturday, February 10, Eric and I attended a Five Love Languages Marriage Conference.  It was held at Shiloh Church in Jacksonville.  What a great and helpful conference!  Eric and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Never heard of the Five Love Languages and author Gary Chapman?  Learn about it here!






Gary Chapman has several degrees including his PHd.  He was an associate pastor in the same church for 50 YEARS.  Wow, that is almost unheard of - what a testimony!  He is a counselor and this is actually where his books were birthed.
Get his books, read them, and apply them!



I did not buy this book but am definitely going to get it next time!  What a help this could be to so many in this journey.


We bought this - what a need this is for this day and age.


Already reading this book we bought.  So good and helpful for anyone with teenagers.


This one will be my next read after Five Love Languages for Teenagers - I need all the help I can get in this area.


We were able to repurchase box lunches for the day.


The conference ended at 3pm.  Summer and I made crab melts and clam chowder for dinner.




Beautiful ending to a beautiful day!  And yes, we have our windows open. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment