Sunday, February 4, 2024

Orientation and School Work




Saturday, January 27

Eric is out of town for a work event in California.

I took a long walk outside to get my workout in instead of the gym to enjoy the sunshine.

Sierra had orientation for her new job at Chick-Fil-A from 9-10:30am.  Autumn also had to work because her employer had surgery and needed help with the kids.  So it was just me and Summer in the morning.

I made dough for sourdough bread and did some school grading and prep.  Summer and Sierra worked on some tests and quizzes.

We made skillet ham and rice for dinner.

Sunday, January 28






What a gorgeous sunrise!





We attended the early service at Shindler Drive Baptist Church.


Eric is out of town for a work event in California.

Me and my Dollar Tree reading glasses.  No fun getting old!


Summer always picks up the cats and holds them like a baby.  She put Jackson down and he stayed that way and fell asleep.  Cracked me up!










I just love him!


Summer's bike was supposed to be delivered.  This package was delivered instead.  LOL!

I baked my sourdough bread, worked on school grading, and cleaned.

We grilled burgers with Swiss and sauteed mushrooms for lunch.


Thankfully the driver came back, delivered the bike and took back the wrong package.


I always love when she comes to sit by me.


Watching the playoffs.


No comments:

Post a Comment