Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Books-A-Million, Steak & Shake and Pollyanna

Saturday, February 17
Eric is in California today.  
We still have Oliver and Miss Whitney today.


I watched Fox and Friends Saturday and they showed Jacksonville twice!
All the doggies and kitties were hanging with me.


Whitney is a cuddlebug.  Good lap dog.



I decided to try a different flavor of creamer since they were out of hazelnut.  This was really good!


Ahh, do some cleaning and organizing.  Still have a few things to finish but at least you can see my floor now.  Ha!





Sierra had to work 2-8pm.  Autumn and I went on a date.  We went to Books-A-Million and went book shopping.  We found some good deals on the bargain rack!  Then we went and had a meal at Steak and Shake. :)




Then I spent time with my girls and we watched Pollyanna - one of the old Disney classics. :)




We had fun seeing characters that have been on The Andy Griffith Show.


A nice Saturday with my girls. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment