Monday, February 5, 2024

Steam Cleaning Week!

 Monday, January 29

New week!  Eric will be gone all week in California so I have little projects to accomplish while he is gone.


Beautiful January weather!



Autumn worked very hard to clean, declutter and organize Summer's bedroom.  She did such a good job!






School - Day 105.

The big project today for me was steam cleaning (twice) the upstairs hallway and stairs.  I also steam-cleaned Sierra and Summer's bedrooms.  I was glad the weather was so nice we could have windows open for fresh air.



Check that off my list!

I got to have two long conversations with Eric which is nice since he is gone for 10 days this trip.

We had leftovers for dinner.

Tuesday, January 30

School - Day 106

Hit the gym first for my workout.  My goal is 150 minutes per week.


Someone was getting impatient to get to the food bowl.  LOL!


Cool mornings but beautiful days.


I love when the morning sunshine streams in. :)



Love having a beautiful view to work out to!




My main project for this day was steam clean the couch and loveseat.  Seems like a small project but it took awhile and a lot of arm power.  And boy were they dirty!  I'm embarrassed to even show the photos.  Yikes!  But again, check that off my list and my furniture smells clean and fresh!

Sierra had training at Chick-Fil-A from 2-5pm.  Her first day of work at this job.  So proud of this girl!










Made tater-topped hot dogs for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment