Sunday, November 12, 2023

A New Month Is Here


Wednesday, November 1
It's a new month!  And we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day!  The humidity is down, the temperatures are in the 60's for a high and the sun is shining.  Amen!

School - Day 52.  I did a lot of blogging today.  Caught up all the dishes from last night.  A slower day is fine with me. :)  Made dough for another loaf of sourdough bread as well as tried out the sourdough sandwich bread as well.  Hopefully, they both turn out!

Had a chat with my college daughter - good to hear from her and just some personal good things!

Fettuccine alfredo with chicken and broccoli for dinner.
The girls and I went to church to hear a church planter speak.  Reminded me of so many memories of our days of church planting.  

Came home and got my dough in the fridge to bake in the morning.  Did the dishes.  Had a nice chat with Autumn before bed.






A new month begins.


I love the sunshine coming in on these fall mornings!  Mornings are my favorite time of the day and the sunshine in my living room and office makes it even more cheery!








Mr. Captain Jack





Autumn made a dress for her Halloween costume.  From sheets from the Goodwill! Isn't that amazing?? I am so proud of her, what she does, and who she is.


She is a pure, beautiful woman.  You are cherished and loved, Autumn.







No comments:

Post a Comment