Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Chilly November Morning & Sourdough Bread


Thursday, November 2
Yesterday, I felt a little on slo-mo.  I hope today I can be a little more focused.
It is chilly this morning in the 40's!  Started the morning baking some homemade sourdough bread - two different loaves.  Can't wait to taste it.  Going to make a pot of ham and bean soup for dinner tonight.  Perfect for this cool fall day. :)


I just love looking at my loaf of newly made sourdough bread. :)


The sourdough sandwich loaf rising.


Just wanted to compare the sourdough in the store.  Aldi actually carries one that has minimal ingredients similar to homemade for a decent price.  


My finished product of sourdough sandwich bread.


Finally decided to get a haircut and she put lots of layers in it.  Autumn curled it.




Also finally pulled the trigger and got spice racks to hang in my pantry!


No more mismatched jars of spices.





A slice of sourdough with a bowl of ham and bean soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment