Monday, November 27, 2023

Sunshine Again!

Saturday, November 18th

Eric has been gone since Sunday morning.  He will be gone all day today and will fly in and arrive at midnight tonight.

Autumn is helping with her employer's birthday party for their son today.  So she will be gone for part of the day.  While she is gone, I'm going to work on school - grading and catching up on any quizzes or tests that need to be completed.  The day is starting off overcast but I think we may FINALLY break the clouds later on today and see some sunshine again!  I am hoping that also lowers the humidity.  Right now at 7:30am, it is 92% humidity with all these clouds.  

This morning, I am catching up on my blog posts and have a loaf of sourdough bread in the oven baking to enjoy with the homemade apple butter I made.

This evening, we will have vegetable beef soup and sourdough bread for dinner which is one of my fall favorite soups.  




Sunshine!


My apple butter on sourdough.



Finally sunshine coming into the living room in the morning!


Had to stay up to go to the airport to pick up Eric at midnight.  Enjoying this book and some Aldi extra toasty Cheezits.



Sunday, November 19
Well, it is now Thanksgiving week!  A short work week.


I let Sierra drive her and Summer for the first time by herself to church Sunday morning.  Ah!  We live in a pretty busy traffic area so that is why I waited a little bit to do this.  Sunday morning is less traffic so I felt better to allow it.


I told her to text me when she got to the church building and had WiFi.  This is what she texted.  Crazy kids.


A few of my Aldi finds. :)


After church, the girls and I stopped at the mall to get in on the hand soap sale at Bath and Body Works.  I love their hand soaps - they last so long and smell so good!


I made Mexican Garden Salad for lunch.  I also had some snacks to enjoy.  A homemade French Onion dip with chips.  Garlic cheese curds and green olives.


I made a batch of warm brownies and topped them with Moose Tracks ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment