Sunday, November 19, 2023

Driver's Licenses and Christmas Shopping

 Wednesday, November 8

School Day 57 - Still plugging away on school.  Autumn and I went to the Tax Collector's Office to get her Florida driver's license.  Yes, we don't call them DMVs here - it is the Tax Collector's Office and they do all those things there.  Autumn was in Hungary when we originally went and then was working when they were open.  Finally, we had a time we could fit in to go when they were opened so we did.  However, she could not see to pass her eye test and didn't bring her glasses with her.  So we went home and came back.  She was able to pass once she had her glasses and now we are all official Florida residents with Florida driver's licenses!



I just get a thrill from my sourdough bread every time I bake!



I also tried the sourdough discard pizza crust.  I really like the flavor but need different flavors for toppings.

I made chicken noodle casserole for dinner and then took Sierra and Summer to Youth Group.

Thursday, November 9

School - Day 58.  I want to get back to spending my one-on-one time with my girls so Autumn and I went out for some shopping and lunch at Chick-fil-A.  We both enjoyed looking at all the Christmas sales and decor.  We picked up a hold at the library, a few items at Aldi, got the mail, and cashed a check at the bank.


Autumn found this cat hat and bought it for Jackson.  LOL!




I caught a little of the beautiful sunset.





I then worked on the lawn.  Mowed, trimmed, and cleaned the sidewalks.  Picked up the rocks the neighbor had carelessly put on my property.  I even turned on our sprinkler system for the first time since we moved here.  The rain has slowed down so it is nice to have sprinklers to turn on for the front lawn.  I also finished up the small area left to mulch in the front.  It was 82 and I was definitely sweating by the time I was done!

Dinner was tater-topped hot dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment