Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Holiday Grocery Shopping and Traveling to Pensacola

Monday, November 20
Thankfully, our gas is going down and by our house, it is back under $3!


School - Day 65.  I needed to go for my weekly grocery shopping trip early since Autumn had to be at work by 11am.  It was very foggy Monday morning.





I always love this meme every year.  Ha!


Mondays are hard for Jackson.  Ha!



I was really glad to get this shopping trip out of the way.  Since it includes Thanksgiving dinner and the holiday weekend, I hope I didn't forget anything.  Are you ready for your Thanksgiving meal?  This year, we are having the meal just our little family.  We are a little sad that we don't have family in our area now to share holidays with like we did all the other years.  In Reno, we had my father-in-law. In Ohio, my parents.  In Oregon, my sister and family.  Here in Florida, no family close.  We are excited to have Addie here though!

My Thanksgiving Dinner
Mashed Potatoes with Noodle Gravy
Deviled Eggs
Pickle Rolls
Homemade Sourdough Dinner Rolls with Apple Butter
Punch Pop
Pumpkin Pie with Cool Whip

After grocery shopping, I did some organizing in the pantry.  Did all the dishes.  Swept, vacuumed, and then mopped the downstairs.  Emptied all the garbage.  Caught up on all the dirty laundry and washed my bedding.  Talked to my sister for an hour.  I feel ready to leave for Pensacola, I think!

Tuesday, November 21

Today, I am leaving at 10am and driving to Pensacola.  I will spend the afternoon/evening there and then will be driving back with Addie for Thanksgiving break.  Her boyfriend, Brad, will be following us in his car.  He is going to spend the afternoon and dinner with us to meet the family and then head to his house for Thanksgiving break.

No comments:

Post a Comment