Sunday, November 5, 2023

Sourdough Goodies - Pretzels!

 Monday, October 23

One week since Max died.  Monday morning, I wanted to take time to take a walk and remember Max.  Just that Monday before, we took our morning walk like normal.  And here a week later, he was gone.  

I was walking my normal route and a neighbor man called out, Hey, don't you normally walk with a dog?  I immediately started crying and replied that he passed away just a week ago.  The man expressed his sympathy and was so kind.

Every cry helps.  Sometimes you heal when the tears fall.

After the walk, I baked all my sourdough goodies.  Once I finished, I drove Summer to where Autumn was dogsitting.  She is going to stay there this week with her and help with the dogs.  After dropping her off, I stopped at Walmart and got my groceries for the week.


Sourdough dinner rolls.






Sourdough bread.


Sourdough pretzels.




Doggies to babysit.





I made meatball subs for Eric, me, and Sierra.  Then I headed to the airport to pick Eric up.

No comments:

Post a Comment