Thursday, November 30, 2023

Meeting Brad!

Wednesday, Nov. 22
Addie, Brad, and I left at 6am to drive home to Jacksonville.  Gas was $2.79 in Pensacola - we filled up before we left. Yay!

 We stopped at Bojangles for food.  It was a good day for driving but very busy on the road with people traveling for the holidays.  When we got to our neighborhood, we stopped at Speedway to fill up Brad's tank and then got home around 1:45pm.

We played Oregon Trail and Dutch Blitz and talked.  I made tacos for dinner and we ate.  He left around 7pm for home which is Winston-Salem, NC.
















I really enjoyed getting to meet Brad, talk with him, and hear his story.  It was a great time with our family and hope we can do it again soon. :)

I was too tired to prep anything except boil eggs and feed my starter, and Autumn made the pickle rolls.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Brad. In those first several pictures with Erics arms folded it looks like he is interrogating him.

    ReplyDelete