Tuesday, November 7, 2023

A Quiet Week

 Wednesday, October 25

School - Day 47.  A very quiet week.  Autumn and Summer are gone this week dog/house sitting.  It is very quiet with just me and Sierra.


Finally washed Max's bedding.  Max's blanket is now Captain Jack's.  


Snow at Glacier National Park!  Such a beautiful place but they get so much snow!


We made cheeseburger soup for dinner.  I took Sierra to Youth Group at 6:15 p.m.
After taking the her to Youth Group, it was a beautiful night to sit outside with my buddy.


What a blessing to have the Speaker of the House be a man of faith.  Thank you, God.

Thursday, October 26

School - Day 48.  Eric and I had a meeting with our pastor - David Tarkington.  It was only supposed to be a one-hour meeting that stretched over two hours.  After the meeting, we stopped at the chiropractor for Eric.




I took Eric to the airport at 2:30 p.m.  Sierra and I had a date at Chick-Fil-A for dinner.
Then we enjoyed a clean and quiet house and watched a Hallmark Christmas movie.






Friday, October 27

School - Day 49.  While Sierra did school, I made dough for sourdough pretzels, sourdough bread, and sourdough cinnamon rolls.  I have really been enjoying this journey.





Saw a little turtle on my walk.


Was thinking how cold it was in Newberg and I would be wearing my winter coat and hat and wool socks instead of shorts and a T-shirt here!





Jackson and Autumn



He loves his mama.

Autumn and Summer got home around 4 p.m.  I made Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, and corn for dinner.  Autumn and I took a walk while Sierra and Summer did the dishes.  Then we watched a Hallmark Christmas movie - Checking It Twice.






Then a little bit of the World Series.


And prepped my sourdough cinnamon rolls for the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment