Monday, November 20, 2023

Meatloaf, Caramel Apples and Caramel Corn!

 Friday, November 10

School - Day 59.  Going to tie up some loose ends today.





Always love a beautiful morning here in Florida!


Yes, we did.  We turned on the Christmas ambiance and music!


Jackson enjoying the day on his chair.



Tried to make a different sourdough cinnamon roll recipe.





Facebook memories from years past living in Reno on this day - November 10th.  2010, 2012 and 2015  All snowed on November 10th.




Have dough going for my sourdough bread, sourdough cinnamon rolls, and sourdough dinner rolls.  Busy day in the kitchen!


Not snowing this November 10th!  I actually have the windows open and the slider wide open on this warm day in the 80's!


I just love my sunny-side-up eggs with my sourdough bread.




He spent hours in this spot today!







I love these spatulas from the Dollar Tree!  I just bought several more.  They are perfect for cans, spreading mayo on bread, mixing, etc.


Summer mixing up meatloaf for our dinner. :)



Making caramel sauce for our apple slices as a treat for our movie.



Sourdough dinner rolls rising. :)


Summer and I also made two batches of microwave caramel corn as a treat for our movie.  Always reminds me of my Grandma Holt!  Miss you and love you, Grandma!



Best batch of these rolls so far!!


Joanna's meatloaf - good job, Summer!


I baked potatoes earlier in the day, cooled them, and then made fried potatoes to go with the meatloaf for dinner.
That cinnamon roll recipe bombed.  Oh well.

Ha!!!


It's the holiday season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment