Thursday, November 9, 2023

Gorgeous Sunday in Florida

 Sunday, October 29

A beautiful day in Florida.  Summerlike but still just the perfect day to sit outside.  Church was good.  Sierra was called out in an illustration by Pastor David. :)  He's such a great pastor.  



Foggy mornings this week.




Youth group kids talking after church.



Sitting in the garage grilling lunch.


Jackson enjoyed a long Sunday afternoon nap outside.

After church, I grilled burgers, and Sierra and Eric prepped ranch pasta salad and baked beans.  After dinner, I did my weekly grocery shopping and got that out of the way.

In the evening, we took a walk together.  I made pretzels for the girls and me and we watched a Hallmark Christmas movie Take Me Back For Christmas.  It was one of the best I have ever seen and I even cried.  I love spending time like this with my girls.


My sweet daughter, Autumn!


The moon was so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment