Friday, November 10, 2023

Last Week of October!

 Here we are - a new week!  I can hardly believe that November arrives this week!  In just two days.  This is our first fall in Florida.  We have always been used to cold nights and chilly days already.  Definitely in Nevada, we would have already had our first snow.  We definitely would have pulled out our winter coats, hoodies every day, and wool socks.  I was in shorts and a T-shirt yesterday.  So definitely so different!

Monday, October 30


I LOVE when he comes to sleep on my lap.  It makes me so happy!






He's so long!


One of my favorite meals right now - Sunnyside up eggs with a piece of homemade sourdough bread.  Mmm!

This week, Eric will not be traveling.  So he will be here all week, working in the local office.  Autumn will be working all week too.

Today is Day 50 of our school year!  We started out with fog and heavy dew and ended with a beautiful sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment