Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Cloudy Fall Days

 Sunday, November 12

It is an overcast cool and misty day.  Reminded me a little of the Oregon days.  Definitely sweater weather today!

Eric flew out in the morning to his next event.  I dropped him off at the airport before church.  It felt like a perfect day to get a peppermint mocha from Starbucks.  It was good and I like to get one at least once during the holiday season but man, they seem to get smaller and smaller.  And the price is ridiculous!




There were two baptisms today so that was great. :)  The audiobook sermon was ok.

After church, I went to the chiropractor, Home Depot and Dollar Tree.  We made lemon rice soup, salad, and rolls for lunch.  We watched two Hallmark Christmas movies while getting some little things done.  When Eric is out of town, we don't have to have football on Sunday.  Ha!





Monday, November 13

School - Day 60. In the morning, I mixed up a batch of dough for a loaf of sourdough bread and for cinnamon rolls.

 I have a vehicle this week so I did my grocery shopping at Aldi and Wal-Mart.  I did some grading and quizzes with Summer.  The cloudy weather is getting to me today.  Took an evening walk to get some fresh air and exercise.



Gift from my sister, Rachel, for our tree this year.  Thank you for your thoughtfulness and love!


Dinner was veggie pizza.  I just love veggie pizza!

Addie facetimed with us.  It was good to see and hear her. :)

I then got my sourdough into the fridge and made the cinnamon rolls to bake in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment