Thursday, November 2, 2023

Soup, School and Hallmark

 Friday, October 20

Eric had an early flight out to San Diego for a work event.  I dropped him off around 6:30 a.m. at the airport.  It was then school for Sierra and Summer.



A little bit of fog over the bodies of water this fall morning.



Autumn's work called off work for her.  She helped me with some things around the house.  We made country potato soup with crumbled bacon for dinner.



Jackson enjoying his new spot by the window.



Eric left his duffel bag on the floor.  For some reason, Jack likes to sleep on it.


Country potato soup


We watched our first Hallmark Christmas movie for the season.  I had to take this photo because it reminded me of the tree topper that my grandma used to have.


After the movie, Autumn and Sierra left and Summer and I took a walk.


He always looks so silly when he's giving himself a bath.  Ha!


Addie and her boyfriend, Brad, at the 50th Anniversary Gala at Pensacola Christian College. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment